Java / .Net Developer – Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for new full stack developers who aim to participate in the development of our products.
CONTRACT AND LOCATION
- Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
- Location: Bangalore, India
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
- A bachelor’s or master’s numerate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Above-average grades
- Technical skills as the following:
- Object-oriented programming, OODP, Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Development.
- Concurrent programming.
- Functional programming.
- Asynchronous programming, Network design patterns.
- Acceptance Test Drive Development tools and practices.
- Test Driven Development tools and practices.
- Continuous Integration tools and best practices.
- Continuous Delivery tools and best practices.
- Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Source control systems and best practices.
- Full know-how on Ms SQL Server or Oracle
- Java SDK, Java 8 streams, and Lambdas
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Eclipse, or any other standard de-facto IDE
- One or more among the following frameworks: JDK, Guice, Spring, Hibernate.
- .NET Framework 4.8, LINQ, C#
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- A good level of written and spoken English (B2).
- Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
- You must be available to work full time.
- You are a quick and continuous learner.